Take the first step to buying a home: apply online for a home loan.
Since we’re here to help, we’ve got a list of items that will make this process simpler for you. Gathering this information will keep your application moving seamlessly:
- Your social security number.
- Pay stubs (previous 30 days, including year-to-date totals).
- Tax forms, including W2 and complete tax returns, for the last 2 years.
- If you’re self-employed, the most recent business tax returns for the past 2 years and the current year’s profit and loss statment.
- All bank statements for the last two months.
- All investment account statements for the last two months.
- Details about any personal loans, including statements.
- If you receive alimony or child support funds, provide a copy of the divorce decree (if applicable) and proof of income for the last three months.
- If you have a history of bankruptcy, please provide the discharge and schedule of debts.
- The purchase and sale agreement for the property to be purchased.
- The name and phone number of the homeowners insurance agent or property management company for condos.
- If you currently own real estate, please also provide your mortgage account statement, the home insurance policy, and home equity account information.
Please note that additional documents may be requested during the loan process.
If this feels overwhelming, give us a call! We’ll walk you through it.