Mountain Pacific Bank personal checking accounts offer a variety of plans to help you manage your day-to-day cash needs. Whether you prefer paper, plastic, online services, or all of them, our checking accounts give you the flexibility and convenient access you need.
- VISA Debit Card – Use it anywhere VISA is accepted¹
- ATM Withdrawals – Mountain Pacific Bank pays ATM fees charged by other banks¹ ²
- Online Banking with Bill Pay – Forget the envelopes and stamps. Manage your bills online from anywhere³
- E-Statements – Receive monthly statements online for fast and easy access to your account information⁴
- Mobile Banking – Get easy access to your accounts on your mobile devices, wherever you are.⁵
¹ Mountain Pacific Bank does not charge a fee for using an ATM not owned by Mountain Pacific Bank. International Service Assessment (ISA), VISA and Merchant fees are not waived or assumed by Mountain Pacific Bank.
² Mountain Pacific Bank refunds up to $30 a month in ATM surcharges imposed by other banks per statement cycle while the account is open. These fees are returned to you as a statement credit.
³ Bill Pay is provided free of charge. Within the Bill Pay application, there are additional products or services that may cost extra. Fees will be disclosed before the product is opened or a service is provided.
⁴ Requires enrollment and approval. It may take up to 72 hours for statements to display after enrollment.
⁵ Mountain Pacific Bank does not currently charge a fee for mobile banking, but your mobile carrier may charge data usage fees, text message or Internet access fees.
Personal Savings Accounts
We have the right account to fit your needs and goals
Get the most out of your money. Our Savings Accounts, Money Market Accounts, and Certificates of Deposit offer competitive rates and timelines to meet your short-term liquidity needs, as well as maximizing your long-term yield.
Mountain Pacific Bank Offers:
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) – We offer various maturities to fit your needs. For current term and rate information, click HERE.
- Money Market Accounts
- Savings Accounts
Save time and keep your financial information more secure by enrolling for e-statements from Mountain Pacific Bank. This can be done through your online banking profile.
- Reduce mailbox clutter – You already have enough to keep up with, so eliminating a bulky envelope to take care of each month can be very helpful. Going electronic also means you’ll never toss your statement in the junk mail pile by mistake.
- Get statements faster – Because e-statements don’t require time to be printed and mailed, you will be able to see your statements days earlier than those sent via the postal service.
- Be notified when statements are ready to view, print, or download – Forget constantly wondering if you need to check your mailbox or run by the post office if you receive mail there. Once your statement is available online, we’ll send you a message letting you know.
- Easy online access and retrieval – Manage your statements the way you want. You can simply view them online whenever it’s convenient for you, save them to your computer for permanent electronic archive, or print them and file them in hardcopy form.
- Enhance security – By viewing your statements online, you eliminate the chance that someone will steal your statement out of the mail on its journey to you. A significant percentage of fraudulent activity takes place from criminals stealing mail.
- Save the planet – Conserving natural resources has never been more important than it is today. By choosing to go paperless, you are saving trees, reducing chemical usage, and lowering your carbon footprint associated with paper manufacturing, printing, and statement transportation. You can join millions of others in a global effort to protect the environment by signing up for electronic statements.
Mountain Pacific Bank offers a variety of tax-advantaged accounts to help you save for your long-term retirement needs. We offer Traditional, Roth, and SEP IRAs at a variety of terms to meet your savings needs.
Mountain Pacific Bank also offers Health Savings Account, to let you set aside money for qualified medical expenses.
To learn more visit:
CDARS are smart, secure, and convenient ways for large depositors of all types to access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection on large deposits, earn a return, and enjoy flexibility.
For more information visit:
Don’t tolerate your bank, love it.
Stop worrying if your bank is a good fit. Know that your bank has got you covered.