Out of concern for our employees and customers, we ask the following:
- If you are sick, have a fever, or have traveled outside of the area, please do not enter the building.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask while in the lobby, however, you may be asked to lower the mask momentarily for identification and security purposes. This is for all customers, even if you are familiar with our employees.
- Abide by social distancing of at least 6 feet. Floor markers are in place to indicate the proper distance that should be observed.
- Only one individual per account may come in to transact business (exceptions will be for loan closings and account openings only). Please be mindful of other customers and do not congregate in the lobby area once your transaction is complete.
- Protective shields have been installed at customer contact areas. Please remain behind the shield at all times when transacting business.
- Additional cleaning measures are taking place on a daily basis. During this time, restrooms will be temporarily closed to customer access. Coffee stations are temporarily unavailable at this time.
While our lobbies are open, for your continued safety and convenience, we encourage all our customers to continue to use alternative banking methods whenever possible. We are happy to be able to provide the same level of community banking service that y9u have come to know and love, through a variety of channels including:
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile App
- Mobile Deposit
- Night Depository